Solid Panel Shutters
Whether you live in a period home or want to explore a more traditional decor, solid panel shutters offer the most modern version of this classic interior design feature.
Why Choose Solid Panel Shutters?
When it comes to the wide range of shutter styles out there, solid panel shutters are without a doubt the most traditional and recognisable. And to this day, they remain in high demand and are a popular choice for modern homeowners.
Perfectly enhancing any period home and often used in Tier-on-Tier form, solid panels provide near blackout when closed and improved insulation for your windows.
This style of shutters has evolved dramatically from their predecessors and can now be mixed with louvres to give that half and half effect on doors.
Also, given some imagination, these shutters can even be implemented into a fixed track system and used as room dividers or even wardrobe doors to match your window shutters. These shutters look excellent when customised to a colour of your choice. Find out more about our custom-colour shutters here.
- Classic design for period homes and modern properties
- Achieve near blackout with solid panels
- Enhance your home’s insulation
- Block out noise pollution
- Available in a wide range of colours and textures to suit your design and style needs
- Implement track system to use as room dividers and wardrobes
- Stylish and sophisticated
Do you want to know more about our solid panel shutters and how they offer the perfect solution for traditional and modern homes? Get in touch today to book an appointment and discuss your needs with our team of designers!